- A 32 bit program that runs under MS Windows XP and above, providing access to data on
nuclear properties (an integral part of WSolids1).
- Includes a Periodic System of Elements, as relevant to NMR.
- Displays a table of nuclear properties (magnetogyric ratios, nuclear spin, nuclear quadrupole moment, natural abundance).
- Includes a calculator to calculate dipolar coupling constants.
This slide demonstrates the periodic table of NMR relevant isotopes:
Changes in 2.3.15 (11.06.2021):
- Bug fix: the tables had a wrong magnetogyric ratio for 207Pb; see Table of nuclear properties; sorting the table for spin sorts the table for atomic number also.
- Bug fix: newer versions of Adobe Acrobat (Reader) should be supported for context sensitive
help. (I am installing Acrobat only occasionally, hence I am not always able to check.)
R is available in two flavors:
- Download the setup program for R (1.0 MB). Administrator privileges may
be necessary to run the installer. To install R, transfer the package to your PC into
a directory of our choice and execute the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Download the portable version of R (723 KB) and extract the zip file into
a subdirectory of your choice.
R is also part of the WSolids1 distribution; users of WSolids1 don't need to download R separately.
If you have problems, please feel free to contact us. Also, we would be
glad to receive other feedback, e.g. bug reports, features you are missing but might be included in
later versions, or questions.
[ Anorg. Chemie ] | [ Go Home ] |
last modified: 12.07.2021